The Pre-Law Newsletter is the single best source for current information that updates or supplements these webpages. Examples of what you'll find in the Newsletter: listings of all Certificate and Minor core courses and electives that will be offered in the upcoming semester; current job/internship opportunities both on-campus and off-campus; information about Law School Admission Test (LSAT) practice exams and LSAT prep courses; announcements about opportunities to meet with practicing attorneys; and more.
How to Subscribe to the Newsletter
- Go to: http://lists.gatech.edu/
- To subscribe using your GT email address:
- If you are already logged into GT CAS (by having logged into another Georgia Tech website), you can skip to step number 5 below
- If you are not already logged into GT CAS, select the "login.gatech.edu" button in the black header bar at the top of the page.
- To subscibe using a non-GT email address that you have already registered with lists.gatech.edu:
- Select "non-GT email address with existing password" from the drop-down box to the left of the "login.gatech.edu" button
- In the boxes that appear, type in your email address and password
- Select the 'Login' button
- Go to step number 5 below
- To subscribe using a non-GT email address that you have not previously registered with lists.gatech.edu:
- Select "Register a new non-GT email address" from the drop-down box to the left of the "login.gatech.edu" button
- Select the "Register a new e=mail address" button that appears to the right of the drop-down and follow the prompts it provides.
- Once you have received a default password via email, go back to step one and then use the instructions under step #3
- In the "Search lists" box, type: prelaw.
- Select the "Search lists" button.
- Select "prelaw".
- Select the "Subscribe" button.
- Select the "OK" button when asked "Do you really want to subscribe . . . ?"