The School’s Alumni Services will contribute to:
- Alumni career advancement in wide-ranging career pathways,
- Alumni participation in building the School’s legacy,
- Greater community awareness of the School and its history,
- Greater alumni engagement with the School, the community, and policy professions,
- Enhancing the effectiveness of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association, and
- Preparing students to become active and effective alumni leaders.
The School’s Alumni Services will:
- Provide career services to alumni, including job postings on Policy Innovation,
- Assist the College's social media tea to promote SPP alumni accomplishments,
- Coordinate student-alumni receptions on campus,
- Host alumni at off-campus professional networking events,
- Coordinate alumni mentoring of students,
- Facilitate alumni provision of internships to students
- Advise the Public Policy Graduate Student Association (PPGSA) in alumni relations, and
- Chronicle the history of the School of Public Policy.