- School of Public Policy
- Climate and Energy Policy Laboratory
Office Location:DM Smith 200
- Industrial Engineering, M.Sc.
- Electrical Engineering, B.Sc.
- Climate Change Fellowship, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2018
- “People’s Choice” Award for tackling cybersecurity risks of energy systems, Institute for Information Security & Privacy, 2018
- Clean Energy
- Climate Change Mitigation
- Economic Development and Smart Cities
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy Markets
- Energy, Climate and Environmental Policy
- Financing and Subsidies
- Information Programs
- Innovation and Diffusion
- Institutional Analysis
- Regulations and Standards
- Smart Grid
- Optimizing Load Control in a Collaborative Residential Microgrid Environment
In: IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid [Peer Reviewed]
Date: January 2015
- Would a Green New Deal Add or Kill Jobs?
In: Scientific American [Peer Reviewed]